Those of you who have followed my writing for the last several years know that I have long been an advocate of combining human understanding of what the information means with the technical skills of data science. And, we see more and more examples of the value of the human side of Big Data, examples such as facial recognition going terribly wrong, as well as examples in baseball, where successful teams are combining human elements with data science. Thus, as progress is made in applying Big Data, we increasingly see Continue reading “Example of an Excellent Brief Description of AI (Artificial Intelligence) Challenges” »
Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Example of an Excellent Brief Description of AI (Artificial Intelligence) Challenges
- Big Data Faces Recent Challenges, Yet Can Bring Benefits
- Is There Value in Being “Handcuffed by History”?
- Ecommerce Success Uses Paper Mailings for Promotion
- After Strong Holiday Season, Physical Retailing Not Disrupted and Amazon Opens Go Store