Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Exiting Poorly Fitting New Lines of Business
- What Influences Whether Bringing Back a Former CEO Revitalizes a Company?
- When the Entrepreneurial Titan Who Built the Business Empire Steps Down
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Still Popular, but Need for Caution Is Increasingly Recognized
- Was Success Due to Risk Taking or Was It Due to the Data?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
CEOs spend a great deal of time in meetings, according to research described in a February 14, 2012 Wall Street Journal article “Where’s the Boss? Trapped in a Meeting”. The article conveys the message that, as a result of so … Continue reading
Unlike what has been fairly typical for the airline industry, Alaska Airlines actually makes money, according to a Wall Street Journal article (An Airline That Makes Money, Really, February 4-5, 2012). The article described Alaska Airlines’ great success in an … Continue reading
The business world often expects us to decide and act fast. Yet, books describing newer research challenge the effectiveness of speedy decisions and actions. So, there seems to be a conflict. Does the newer research actually imply that fast paced … Continue reading