Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Exiting Poorly Fitting New Lines of Business
- What Influences Whether Bringing Back a Former CEO Revitalizes a Company?
- When the Entrepreneurial Titan Who Built the Business Empire Steps Down
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Still Popular, but Need for Caution Is Increasingly Recognized
- Was Success Due to Risk Taking or Was It Due to the Data?
Author Archives: Phyllis Ezop
It’s encouraging to see companies eventually realize that they should halt their efforts to diversify far beyond their core business. This realization is important because
Once again, we see a well-known company bring back its former CEO. This is something companies do during challenging times that occur after a former CEO with an impressive
Some successful business empires are built by entrepreneurial founders. Other business empires are built by entrepreneurial leaders who take
We continue to see more and more articles in the media about how AI is being used. Yet, the need for caution with AI keeps getting emphasized. Recent examples in
We still often hear that taking more and bigger risks is the key to achieving business success. We are told to do this even though there is