Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Is There Value in Being “Handcuffed by History”?
- Ecommerce Success Uses Paper Mailings for Promotion
- After Strong Holiday Season, Physical Retailing Not Disrupted and Amazon Opens Go Store
- Is There Life Beyond Disruption for Bookstores and Even for Encyclopedias?
- Is It Really Self-Disruption, or Is It Just Excellent Strategic Choices?
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Human intervention needs to be integrated with data analytics. As I’ve written before, the technical skills of a data scientist are not enough. So it’s interesting to see how the data analytics article in the latest issue of Harvard Business … Continue reading