In today’s era of rapid change, we often hear that companies should disrupt before they are disrupted. This can leave companies excessively oriented toward innovation, when instead they should be putting emphasis upon on their strengths. Throwing away your strengths and excessively innovating for the future is a mistake. You need to harness your strengths and be Continue reading “Don’t Panic Still Needs to Be Said about Disruption” »
Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Is There Value in Being “Handcuffed by History”?
- Ecommerce Success Uses Paper Mailings for Promotion
- After Strong Holiday Season, Physical Retailing Not Disrupted and Amazon Opens Go Store
- Is There Life Beyond Disruption for Bookstores and Even for Encyclopedias?
- Is It Really Self-Disruption, or Is It Just Excellent Strategic Choices?