Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Example of an Excellent Brief Description of AI (Artificial Intelligence) Challenges
- Big Data Faces Recent Challenges, Yet Can Bring Benefits
- Is There Value in Being “Handcuffed by History”?
- Ecommerce Success Uses Paper Mailings for Promotion
- After Strong Holiday Season, Physical Retailing Not Disrupted and Amazon Opens Go Store
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I was intrigued by a recent article on this topic because I have been researching business success and failure patterns for over 25 years, and theories play an important role in my work. In my quest to identify “Winning Moves” … Continue reading
The value of recruiting insiders, whether as CEO or at lower levels, comes across in a May 30 Wall Street Journal article “An Inside Job: More Firms Opt to Recruit from Within,” which discusses how companies are recruiting internally. A … Continue reading