Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Is There Value in Being “Handcuffed by History”?
- Ecommerce Success Uses Paper Mailings for Promotion
- After Strong Holiday Season, Physical Retailing Not Disrupted and Amazon Opens Go Store
- Is There Life Beyond Disruption for Bookstores and Even for Encyclopedias?
- Is It Really Self-Disruption, or Is It Just Excellent Strategic Choices?
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The departure of Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has fueled much discussion about what Microsoft must do to compete successfully when changing technology may threaten its strongest products. It is often said that bigger bets and greater risks are needed when … Continue reading