Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Exiting Poorly Fitting New Lines of Business
- What Influences Whether Bringing Back a Former CEO Revitalizes a Company?
- When the Entrepreneurial Titan Who Built the Business Empire Steps Down
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Still Popular, but Need for Caution Is Increasingly Recognized
- Was Success Due to Risk Taking or Was It Due to the Data?
Monthly Archives: April 2015
A new study by MIT finds the United States falling behind in pure R&D (research and development), while other countries put increasing emphasis on it. This was discussed in the April 28, 2015 Wall Street Journal article “U.S. Faulted for … Continue reading