Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Still Popular, but Need for Caution Is Increasingly Recognized
- Was Success Due to Risk Taking or Was It Due to the Data?
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is More Popular, but Still Needs the Human Element
- The Real Role of Brainstorming in Innovation
- The Role of “A Taste for Risk”
Monthly Archives: April 2014
When devising business strategies for dealing with disruption, one might expect a company’s strengths to be clearly distinguishable from its weaknesses. But, that is not always the case. In certain situations, the distinction between strengths and weaknesses can be blurred. … Continue reading