Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Exiting Poorly Fitting New Lines of Business
- What Influences Whether Bringing Back a Former CEO Revitalizes a Company?
- When the Entrepreneurial Titan Who Built the Business Empire Steps Down
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Still Popular, but Need for Caution Is Increasingly Recognized
- Was Success Due to Risk Taking or Was It Due to the Data?
Monthly Archives: June 2022
Recently, we have been hearing more about corporate breakups. For example, On June 23, 2022 Global Finance ran an article subtitled “Corporate breakups like Kellogg’s are popular again–and it’s not just in the US”. Kellogg is splitting itself
Find a need and fill it. That’s said to be a key component of business success. And, of course, it’s essential to do market research to understand the market and its need. But, will this be enough? And, why or … Continue reading