Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Is There Value in Being “Handcuffed by History”?
- Ecommerce Success Uses Paper Mailings for Promotion
- After Strong Holiday Season, Physical Retailing Not Disrupted and Amazon Opens Go Store
- Is There Life Beyond Disruption for Bookstores and Even for Encyclopedias?
- Is It Really Self-Disruption, or Is It Just Excellent Strategic Choices?
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Building on strengths, a key theme in my last newsletter (July 2012) and recent blog entries, shows up here in this post as well. Sticking with that theme, I’ll start by re-emphasizing a crucial point: businesses succeed by building on … Continue reading
In light of my last blog post about cultural strengths, and my newsletter that went out in late July (Strengths Drive Business Success, Weaknesses May Block It), I think the timing is right for a discussion of what former Google … Continue reading