Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Crisis Can Revitalize Old Ways
- Transition to New Technology and Honoring Company Roots
- Avoid Common Traps in Crisis Related Plans to Pivot the Business
- The Current Crisis Suggests Lessons for AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Two Research Studies–Contradictory Findings–What Might It Mean? (CEO Tenure Example)
Monthly Archives: November 2014
I’ve written before about the potential value of older technologies. I’ve pointed out how, if the old way of doing something still offers some benefits, the old way can remain viable even when newer technologies that might seem disruptive emerge. … Continue reading