Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Exiting Poorly Fitting New Lines of Business
- What Influences Whether Bringing Back a Former CEO Revitalizes a Company?
- When the Entrepreneurial Titan Who Built the Business Empire Steps Down
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Still Popular, but Need for Caution Is Increasingly Recognized
- Was Success Due to Risk Taking or Was It Due to the Data?
Monthly Archives: September 2013
In my previous blog post, I stressed that Microsoft must build on its strengths to succeed. Now, Microsoft bought Nokia’s phone business and this warrants a look at some of the strengths that Microsoft might build on. Microsoft has strengths … Continue reading