Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Exiting Poorly Fitting New Lines of Business
- What Influences Whether Bringing Back a Former CEO Revitalizes a Company?
- When the Entrepreneurial Titan Who Built the Business Empire Steps Down
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Is Still Popular, but Need for Caution Is Increasingly Recognized
- Was Success Due to Risk Taking or Was It Due to the Data?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The October issue of Harvard Business Review featured articles on Big Data. One of them, “Data Scientists: the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century” by Thomas H. Davenport and D.J. Patil, discusses the role and skills of data scientists, the … Continue reading
Shortly after I wrote my September newsletter article titled “Integrating Diverse, Outside Perspective with Inside Strengths”, I saw an interesting article about advisory boards. Advisory Boards can be a mechanism for integrating diverse outside perspective with inside strengths. So, I … Continue reading