Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Crisis Can Revitalize Old Ways
- Transition to New Technology and Honoring Company Roots
- Avoid Common Traps in Crisis Related Plans to Pivot the Business
- The Current Crisis Suggests Lessons for AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Two Research Studies–Contradictory Findings–What Might It Mean? (CEO Tenure Example)
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The October issue of Harvard Business Review featured articles on Big Data. One of them, “Data Scientists: the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century” by Thomas H. Davenport and D.J. Patil, discusses the role and skills of data scientists, the … Continue reading
Shortly after I wrote my September newsletter article titled “Integrating Diverse, Outside Perspective with Inside Strengths”, I saw an interesting article about advisory boards. Advisory Boards can be a mechanism for integrating diverse outside perspective with inside strengths. So, I … Continue reading