Get blog updates via RSS
E-mail sign-up for blogGet posts delivered directly to you.
About This BlogThe Winning Moves® Blog explains business success patterns. Based upon decades of research, it helps you make the right strategic choices to turn your strategic moves into Winning Moves.
Search this blog
- Example of an Excellent Brief Description of AI (Artificial Intelligence) Challenges
- Big Data Faces Recent Challenges, Yet Can Bring Benefits
- Is There Value in Being “Handcuffed by History”?
- Ecommerce Success Uses Paper Mailings for Promotion
- After Strong Holiday Season, Physical Retailing Not Disrupted and Amazon Opens Go Store
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The October issue of Harvard Business Review featured articles on Big Data. One of them, “Data Scientists: the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century” by Thomas H. Davenport and D.J. Patil, discusses the role and skills of data scientists, the … Continue reading
Shortly after I wrote my September newsletter article titled “Integrating Diverse, Outside Perspective with Inside Strengths”, I saw an interesting article about advisory boards. Advisory Boards can be a mechanism for integrating diverse outside perspective with inside strengths. So, I … Continue reading